Over five sessions we hope to get you to recognise and value that following Christ transforms all aspects of our lives. The course will help you and your group to recognise the implications of living as a Christian in today's world and become better equipped to live out your faith in all areas of life.
interested in leading a Living Christianity course?
To run a Living Christianity course you will need:
- A DVD or access to the digital downloads.
- A Leader’s Guide and a Study Guide for each person in your group.
The session materials are available to download for free to university students – simply register using your university email account.
It is important to commit to all five sessions. In particular, the first two provide the foundation for those that follow.BUY NOW
"the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart"
- Hebrews 4:12
The people in your group will have largely the same material as you but the Leader’s Guide does provide a few extras:
- Leader’s notes providing some helpful background on some of the discussion questions.
- A transcript of the videos so you can easily refer back to a point that has been made.
- A quick reference guide to the Bible texts used in the video.
"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work."
- 2 Timothy 3:16